Monday, December 18, 2006

Life Insurance? Strife Insurance!

Strife (noun) 1. A lack of agreement or harmony [syn: discord] 2. A bitter conflict; heated, often violent dissension.

Yes, Strife Insurance is much more accurate! You'd think it'd be easy wouldn't you? Paula and I worked for the same company since we were married over NINE YEARS AGO. We both had life insurance, with each other as sole beneficiary. We were both current on our premiums, as I had even been paying hers monthly by check all these months while she was out of work on workman's comp leave (I'm no dummy) . . . But now that she has been gone almost 2 months, I STILL have not been able to get taken care of by Jefferson Pilot Insurance Company. So I am on ONE income with the same damn bills we had for TWO incomes. Yippee! Can you say creative financing? I haven't gone crazy yet, but do they think I need the added stress of looming bankruptcy in my life right now? And nobody seems in a big fucking hurry to help either. I can't blame my HR department, this seems to be the insurance company and their song and dance. THIS SUCKS!

BUT . . . Through it all . . . I remain positive. I still have many things to be thankful for and much to look forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home