Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Leaving the Dark Path

"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will."
-- Yoda

As described earlier, the last 15+ years could be considered my "dark path" emotionally. I have decided it is time to seek a new direction. To open myself up to more and different possibilities. To be more outgoing and active, and to reclaim some of the ball mashing opinion slinging opportunity seeking performance of my past. I can be fun to be around! I can have a good time! I like to laugh. I like to ROCK! I have spent so much time being consumed by everything I thought was fucked up in my life that I had stopped doing and living the things that were and always have been great! How blind is that? I am NOT going to be consumed by the fucking black cloud I have imagined over me for the last decade and a half. Life doesn't ALWAYS have to suck! Know your obstacles, seek truth, find opportunity. DO IT.

This may sound like somebody has really changed my medication, LOL . . . And if it does, I advise you to tune out immediately. You are going to see some changes. You have been warned. I am done being the constant downer. I am not becoming the next Richard Simmons, but I am no longer going to be my own worst enemy either. Maybe I'll call it "Jim 3.0"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's right Jimjim! Positivity makes life go on a lot easier and alot better. Don't forget to remind yourself what you're thankful for before, you start to think about something negative and before you say something negative. Life is better with that spoonful of sugar. Life doesn't have to be as hard as we make it. I'm happy to see you're making an effort to enjoy this life more. It all starts with a better attitude and a little more positive energy. Love you poop, welcome to the happier side of life.
Fayfay

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home