Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Rejection

So the first bomb in a while hit today. This afternoon Paula's mom called and told me that the new graft on the main wound has become infected and Paula was going to be taken by ambulance back to Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn. She is now in the Emergency Room, (for God knows how long) and I am unclear but assume she will be admitted until they can get her stabilized. The new tissue may be a loss, and so we lose all the progress of the last few weeks. (or more, again, I am unsure) What I don't know yet is what happens next, but for tonight, things just aren't fucking good at all.

So here I am again . . . I am worried, hurt, tired and alone. I just need something to go right with this. ANY FUCKING THING WOULD BE OKAY WITH ME RIGHT NOW!!! I hope they can find out WHY this went south, after getting such a good report from the doctor as recent as Friday. This is all the information I have for right now. I just can't believe this is happening. Will this poor girl get a break soon? ANYTHING??? WTF?

I'll update again when I know more. right now this is all the energy I have left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home