Monday, February 05, 2007

Aiming Higher

Wow, today was a great day. Not for any particular reason, though. Just fucking great. A great contact from the new VP of the company that included a big compliment, a great conversation with a friend and business associate that has amazing future potential for both of us, a hug and kiss from a former co-worker (and great friend) I hadn't seen in months who also gave me a couple very nice personal compliments, and a phone call from a dear friend from my home town I haven't got to hear from in years. And my closest friend got a new job with great potential and is located much closer to home! So many things to be thankful for!

I am really trying to make my 2007 be the best year I have had in a long time. I am determined to make my life better. I am not accepting the usual goals I had in years past. I have no interest in settling for average. I WANT IT ALL!! I am determined to have much better health, much more money, and a much better social life than I have had in years, and possibly ever! I have a lot to do, but I am determined! ARE YOU WITH ME? Let's kick some ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home