Monday, April 24, 2006

Unforgiven . . .

Well, after over a ten year wait I finally saw "Unforgiven" tonight. The Oscar-winning western starring Clint Eastwood and Gene Hackman. I think it was worth the wait, and an excellent story. I must say by the time he walked into the bar toward the end, I was really into it! My absolute favorite part of the movie was one line, or actually one damn word . . . When Eastwood had Hackman down on the floor and hackman yelled, "I'll see you in Hell, William Munny!" and Eastwood looked at him in only the way he can, and replied, "yeah." Then shot him dead. Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

I have decided I hate watching movies alone without Paula. Of course, if she was here and doing something else, or maybe out doing something fun and I just happened to be watching alone, maybe that would be better. But with her going through so much and me worrying so much about her and being so lonely for her, nothing is the same. Including a great movie. But if you like a good western and haven't seen it, it is a good one. Makes me want to see "The Outlaw Josie Wales" and maybe even "Pale Rider" again. I love Eastwood . . . Hey, I wonder if Paula has seen Dirty Harry? Wow . . . Hello Netflix?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home