Monday, April 24, 2006

So, you think you know me, punk?

If you have a few minutes you might be interested in taking a little test I have on whether you REALLY know me or not. Some folks should knock this out of the park, while others might struggle. Either way, it might lighten your day. It did mine. Let me know what you think! Its just 10 questions, and takes just a few minutes. Take the TEST!

  • JVH QUIZ
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger James said...

    I totally suck man.

    40.

    Geez...

    6:09 AM  
    Blogger Jim said...

    Dude. 40? Do I know you, assbag? Seriously. A stranger could GUESS and get that if they were lucky. Did you like color in the dots in a X pattern or something? JEEZ. I am ashamed I didn't impress more upon you. I feel I have failed. I must suck as well, I will have to ponder that. But the fact is, yes, you totally suck.

    (meant with love)

    10:57 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home